Sunday, October 3, 2010

Being James Franco

Actor/writer/artist/grad student/grad student/grad student/ and now....literary tastemaker. The polymath wunderkind has added publisher to his storied resume. In addition to matriculating in several graduate programs, adorable James has, according to a publishing listserv I subscribe to, purchased an unpublished novel. What next for James?

Who cares? I just want to BE JAMES FRANCO.

In my rich-and-famous-author guise, my life will look like this:

Writing my next comic novel
Writing my screenplay
Writing the Serious Important Book that's in my head
Practicing foreign languages online through "international friend" websites
Reading books in foreign languages
Watching foreign movies while knitting gorgeous sweaters of my own design
Doing lots of volunteer work
Taking lots of adult education courses

I'm sure I can think of other things to add to the list of Things I Must Do When I Am Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment